- ~~~BETA BETA BETA BETA~~~
THIS IS A BETA BUILD. THERE MIGHT BE BUGS.
Please we ask not to rate the extension down if you encounter a bug. Instead please send us the details of the bug(s) you encountered. Feedback is also appreciated if you would like to see a feature.
Slither Friends is a chrome extension that is a must have for people who play Slither.io. It makes it super easy for you to connect to the same server as someone else by simply sharing a short id. Slither Friends is not a cheat. It in no way provides you with an unfair advantage than anyone else, so feel free to use this in your YouTube videos and Twitch streams!
Minimum Age Requirement (new):
The Slither Friends extension is not available to persons under the age of 13.
Features Available Now:
- Connect to a specific server using an id, group tag, link, or ip
- Easily share your server id. It is available after 5 seconds once you hit play and is shown in the tab title and menu screen.
- Easily find unblocked servers at the workplace and/or school
- Use group tags to follow someone as they switch servers (currently only available for YouTubers & streamers; use 'gt:' prefix before group tag!)
- Use skins created by community members
- Use custom antennas
- Design your own skins
- Use a gamepad (alpha)
Features Coming Soon:
- Chatbox (talk with anyone using the plugin and/or on the same gameserver as you!)
- Friend Tracking (see were your buddies are on the map!)
- More custom skin features!
- Fixed skin bug that caused newer custom skins to not work (affected all skins with an id > 9941).
- Added more shiny colors to skin designer!
- Removed experimental testing play page button on the Slither Friends Menu.
- Friend's Id now show in the tab title on the new play page.
- Added custom antennas
- Fixed error that did not save snake username/skin when spamming play button after game ended
- Slither.io Unblocked Page is no longer called an unblocked page rather, just another play page.
- Upgraded the previously known as "Slither.io Unblocked Page"
- Ads auto hide on play on the previously called "Slither.io Unblocked Page"
- Removed "Extension Website" from chrome extension menu as it is irrelevant.
Full Changelog available at http://slitherfriends.pw/play/changelog.txt
How to Use?
1. Install extension and make sure the icon is visible at the top right of your browser.
2. Go to slither.io and wait until you see the friends id textbox. If nothing happens within 5 seconds, reload the page. If that does not work, disable and then enable the plugin using the plugin's popup menu at the top right of your browser.
TO JOIN A FRIEND
1. Look at your friend's window title for the Friends Id. If you can't find it, insist your friend to kill his snake on purpose. The id should be shown in the Friends Id field and underneath the play button aswell.
2. Once you find the id, type it in your friends id textbox on your computer, name your snake, and then click play.
TO HAVE YOUR FRIEND JOIN
1. If you are playing, look at the top of the chrome window and find the title of the page. It should say your friends id. If you can't find it, you must end the game and then it should be in the friends id field and underneath the play button.
2. Give the id to your friend and insist them to type it in the friends id box on their computer.
3. Have your friend name their snake and click play.
HOW TO TEMPORARILY DISABLE EXTENSION
Have a problem and want to temporarily disable the extension? This is especially useful if the extension is broken and your waiting for an update.
1. Click on the Slither Friends button at the top right of your browser.
2. Click on "Slither Friends is Enabled" until it turns red. It is underneath "More Settings".
3. To re-enable extension just click on it again until it turns green.
HOW TO REMOVE EXTENSION
Don't want the extension anymore? It's ok, we understand. If it was because of a problem, we kindly ask you to shoot us an email at email@example.com with the subject Slither Friends Bug. We'll do anything in our effort to fix it.
1. Find the Slither Friends button at the top right of your browser.
2. Right click on it and select "Remove from chrome...".